A very warm welcome to the website of Hellifield Community Primary School.
The staff and governing body of our school promotes an ethos where every child is valued as an individual to help them grow into caring respectful young people who are able to get on well with each other and make a positive contribution to the community.
We nurture and encourage our children to fulfil their potential. Every member of the highly skilled school team works hard to ensure that all children achieve their best both academically and socially.
Everyone involved with the school has an active part in making Hellifield School a great place in which to learn.
We hope that our website will give you an insight into our happy and successful school.
The school is happy to provide paper copies of all documents on this website free of charge. Please contact Mrs Sharpe the school administrator.
At Hellifield Community Primary School we aim to:
- provide a safe, secure, happy learning environment with equal opportunities for all
- develop children’s lifelong love of learning and achieve their potential
- enable all children feel successful
- develop children’s care and respect for themselves, others and the environment
- promote the core British Values through social, moral, spiritual and cultural development
- build children’s self-esteem, self-confidence and self-belief to develop independence
- provide a range of experiences and learning opportunities across all areas of the curriculum to enable children become literate and numerate to the best of their ability
- actively encourage parents and carers to form a partnership to further improve outcomes for children
- encourage children to have a healthy lifestyle through opportunities to make informed choices
- enable children to contribute positively to the wider community
- prepare children for life in a diverse and multicultural modern society